- These are pre-owned clubs which will show regular wear and tear from normal use.
- The wear and tear does not affect the playability of the clubs.
- We try to picture the clubs as detailed as possible to show the actual condition of the clubs.
- Prices are based on the condition of the club, the model, the no. of clubs, and other factors.
- These are USA specification clubs so grip size and shaft stiffness may vary compared to Asian specification clubs.
- Color of the items may vary slightly from the actual item due to the differences in color temperatures of computer and LCD screens as well as viewing angles.
- These have lamkin grips.There is a ding on the edge of the pitching wedge.
- The ferrule on two of the irons are loose. This DOES NOT AFFECT PLAYABILITY since the ferrule is only a cosmetic element of the golf club. It is designed to provide a smooth transition between the shaft and hosel to the club. With a ferrule, a golfer doesnt see the sharp edge of the hosel where the shaft enters the clubhead.
- Hence lower price compared to similar models.